“Oh, so you mean go to India and become another Mother Teresa?” If God is calling you, GREAT! But I don’t think you can ditch school quite yet. There are still so many people who need to be clothed though. What can you and I do about that?
- Go through your closet and pull out clothes you haven’t worn in the last year and donate them to a shelter (trust me I don’t think you’ll wear it again)
- Help your siblings get ready for the day
- Pray for modesty in your dress so to give God glory (and do it 😉 )
- Donate baby blankets to a local pregnancy crisis center
- Pray for someone to find Christ
You don’t have to do great things in the world’s eyes to do great things in God’s eyes. I challenge you to find a moment this week to Clothe the Naked. I’d love to hear in the comments below what you decided to do!
Click here to see how you can give drink to the thirsty.