Don’t you feel so loved when someone goes out of their way to care for you when you are sick or hurt? Each person is important and needs love. They need to know that God still loves them through the support and love given from you and me.
- Send a card to someone who is in the hospital
- Go visit lonely elderly in the nursing home
- Help make a sick sibling comfortable
- Support or comfort someone who has been internally hurt and is feeling forgotten or friendless
- Make a meal for a mother with a newborn baby
- The best of all: go visit someone who is sick and comfort and pray with them
I challenge you to find a moment this week to visit the sick. I’d love to hear in the comments below what you decided to do!
Click here to see how you can clothe the naked.